RPAS Pilot’s License
Pilot training | All the UAVs we supply require a Transport Canada RPAS Pilot’s License. Our larger drones require an Advanced RPAS Pilot’s License. If you want to fly in controlled airspace, you will also require an Advanced RPAS Pilot’s License.
Through our collaboration with Coastal Drone, we provide access to a UAV pilot training package. The package includes online course material, an Advanced Pilot review, and the online course material for your renewal after two years.
- Roc-A Radio Training
- RPAS Regency | Basic\ Advanced
- Flight Reviews (and online prep guide)
- Standard Operating Procedures Guide
- Exam Prep | Advanced
- RPAS Ground School
PRACTICAL CROP MANAGEMENT PILOT TRAINING
ONCE YOU HAVE A PILOT’S LICENSE WE WILL TRAIN YOU IN THE FIELD
The three-day hands-on course includes:
- Flying and more flying
- Safe crop spraying with a UAV
- Mission planning and autopilot
- Optimizing the delivery of materials sprayed
- Workflow for an efficient spray operation
- The UAV crop sprayer’s flight envelope
- Battery management
- Caring for your aircraft.