EASY TO USE | WORKHORSE | COST EFFICIENT
Why we like TTA drones
They are a simple design, easy to use, robust and work right out the box. This is an affordable machine that is a workhorse with low maintenance requirements. Great value for lots of capability and features. We are the TTA agent in Canada supporting, servicing and using TTA machines in our operations.
- One button mission flying
- Mission planning
- Accurate flight paths with RTK
- Ground radar for terrain following
- Digital flight logging for reporting and confirming area sprayed.
- Power pump, more pressure better droplet formation more consistent spray
- Long-life brushless motors
- Robust carbon fibre frame
- We train you how to fly the aircraft.
- Obstacle avoidance with forwarding and aft sensors
- Auto Return to home
- First-person view
- Minimal drift with rotor downwash
EASE OF USE
- New software system
- Use Google maps images to define the area to be sprayed
- Set your start and end points
- One button take off
- One button landing
- Easy clean, fold up and transport design
Buy your crop spraying aircraft from us today. Let us help you choose the right aircraft for your applications.
TTA M6E-X (V2)
10 L drone with high efficiency and rapid field deployment. Ideal for crops with sensitive growing and fruit development periods, small vegetable farms, and spot treatment. This drone is affordable, portable, and easy to fly.
16 L drone that is robust, reliable, and an absolute work horse. Ideal for berries, cherries, vineyards, larger vegetable farms, horticulture operations, and vegetation seeding in flat and difficult terrain. This drone is easy to transport, operate, and maintain.
20 L drone for heavier application rates and larger fields. Ideal for cherries, orchards, large vegetable farms, golf courses, and turf growing operations. This drone is large in size with big capability and long flight times.
30 L drone for larger-scale applications. Ideal for golf courses, prairies, turf growers, and mining operations. This drone is large in size for higher-volume spraying.