Tattu 11000mAh 6S 22.8V 25C LiPO battery pack with XT90 plug professional aerial photography equipment and VTOLs. The high voltage can deliver more power to the drone.
Less is more as the slogan: the single cell is 22000mAh, each cell connected in series, it is less in the whole industry, but TATTU is committed to providing more clients with the perfect flight experience, no matter iin the field of aerial photography, transport delivery, surveying and mapping, rescue, underwater, aerial inspections, agriculture spraying, etc.
– Stable automatical stacking technology makes the single cell capacity can reach 11000mAh.
– The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, and discharge curve matching process.
– Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
– Almost 200Wh/kg energy density.
– At least 150 times cycle life.
– Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA)
– Minimum Capacity: 11000mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.8V / 6 cells
– Discharge Rate: 25C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
– Net Weight(±20g): 1296g
– Dimensions: 178mm Length x 65mm Width x 57mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR-7P
Recommended use of the Tattu matching charger.
1. Tattu TA1200 Charger For 12S1P Lipo Batteries;
2. Tattu TA1200U Charger For 6S/12S/14S Lipo Batteries
Check more UAV/Drone Battery Chargers
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfil the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.